If you have chosen Döbling Private Hospital for your treatment in consultation with your attending physician, they will contact our Admission office to make the necessary arrangements (bed, operating room).
When you arrive for your hospital stay, please go to the Admission Office first. This is on the ground floor, to the left of the entrance. Once you have completed the formalities at the Admission Office, if you would like, one of our staff members will take you to the ward.
Please bring the following with for your admission:
- For your medical care/treatment:
- Relevant test results
- X-ray images relating to the initial diagnosis or the area to be operated on
- Medical history record (if available)
- Blood group ID card (if available)
- List of medications (including dosage) that you currently take or that you took until recently
- List of previous operations
- Administrative matters / insurance information:
- e-card (card with your social security number)
- Policy number for your Austrian private health insurance (or your private health insurance ID card)
- Proof of cost coverage by a non-Austrian private health insurance company or a security deposit
A security deposit must be provided by all patients who do not have private health insurance.