Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) and COVID-19
Measures to protect our patients and staff
Ensuring the highest possible level of safety for our patients and staff is a prime concern in our hospital. For this reason the following safety measures are still in place as a precaution:
- No mandatory PCR tests for patients, companions and visitors
- If you have tested positive for coronavirus, you are not permitted to enter our hospital until the current COVID contact restrictions (“Verkehrsbeschränkung”) no longer apply to you. Please contact us at +43 1 360 66-7764 as well as your attending doctor to reschedule your appointment to a time in the near future.
- In a two-bed room we recommend 1 visitor per patient at the same time. With several visitors you can use the designated visitor areas, the cafeteria or the garden.
Children have to wear an FFP2 mask at all times. If this is not possible, visiting is not permitted at the moment. Thank you for your understanding.
- FFP2 masks are still mandatory in our hospital.
- Childbirth: If you have tested positive for coronavirus as a pregnant woman who is about to give birth, please call us at +43 1 360 66-5450 (obstetrics department).
If a coronavirus infection is suspected please do NOT go to a hospital or doctor’s office; stay at home.
Call the health advice hotline 1450 to discuss what to do next.
1450 - Health advice hotline (only for symptoms such as fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath)
0800 555 621 - Coronavirus Infoline provided by AGES (the Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety) – for any general questions on coronavirus
Federal Ministry of Health: Coronavirus (German)
Information in Englisch
AGES.at - Coronavirus services
Corona-ampel.gv.at (German) - Nationwide and regional measures
Gruenerpass.at - COVID certificates information