Women’s health, breast health
Women’s health has always been one of Döbling Private Hospital’s main medical fields. In collaboration with Döbling Outpatient Center, we cover a wide range of services for all the medical needs of women. Special centers and renowned specialists in gynecology employ ultramodern diagnostic and therapeutic techniques to sensitively treat the specific needs of women in all their life phases.
Our services range from pregnancy and birth to fertility treatments, from health screening checks to gynecological issues and complaints, from menopause to effective breast cancer therapy. If a surgical procedure is unavoidable, our hospital has attending physicians specialized in diverse fields capable of performing minimally invasive and organ-preserving operations. A specially trained oncology nurse is on the staff to sensitively meet the particular needs of cancer patients treated at our hospital.
Our most frequently provided services
- Breast cancer screening (screening check, mammography with tomosynthesis, breast palpation “Discovering Hands”)
- Gynecological cancer screening (Pap smear)
- Hysteroscopy (imaging of the uterus)
Investigations and treatments:
- Breast cancer – preparation for operation, surgery, therapy, aftercare
- Cervical cancer – LLETZ conization
- Ovarian cancer – (partial) removal of the ovaries
- Bleeding disorders – endometrial ablation
- Ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids
- Uterine prolapse
- Urinary incontinence
- Hormonal disorders, menopause-related problems, osteoporosis
- Gender medicine: investigation and treatment of issues specific to women (cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, thyroid)
TIP: Learn more about fertility treatments or pregnancy, birth.
- Outpatient Center for Gynecology and Obstetrics (Döbling Outpatient Center)
- Breast Health Center (Döbling Outpatient Center)
- Dysplasia Center
Please contact our attending physicians for an initial consultation.
Yes, I would like to be shown content from YouTube.
Allow loading of YouTube this one time
Prim. Univ.-Prof. Dr. Christian Kainz talks about women's health