The thyroid plays a central role in the human body as the hormone gland. It is essential for regulating the metabolism and the growth of the body as well as numerous other bodily functions. However, the functioning of this butterfly-shaped organ located under the larynx can be impaired by a number of factors, such as iodine deficiency or autoimmune diseases.
In recent years, there has been a particular increase in thyroid inflammations and subsequently also of thyroid carcinomas. A precise diagnostic investigation of complaints at the Thyroid Center of Döbling Outpatient Center is therefore of great importance.
Our most frequently provided services
- Precise diagnostic investigation
- Thyroid ultrasound and scintigraphy
- State-of-the-art surgical techniques
- Neuromonitoring – optimized intraoperative safety
- Intraoperative frozen section analysis
- Intraoperative indocyanine green fluorescence imaging
Diagnosis and treatment of common thyroid diseases:
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Pathological hyperthyroidism (goiter)
- Thyroid nodules
- Graves’ disease
- Parathyroid adenoma
- Thyroid cancer
- Thyroid Center (Döbling Outpatient Center)
Please contact our attending physicians for an initial consultation!
All medical specialists for Endocrinology
All medical specialists for General surgery and visceral surgery
Yes, I would like to be shown content from YouTube.
Allow loading of YouTube this one time
OÄ Dr. Gudrun Sadik talks about thyroid nodules - diagnostics and treatment