Over recent decades, back pain has developed into the most common complaint among the general population, with sometimes massive consequences for the quality of life and mobility of those affected. Particularly in the case of degenerative conditions associated with excessive wearing of the spine, Döbling Private Hospital puts the initial focus on conservative pain management – such as in the form of infiltrations and physical therapy. After a precise diagnosis (with our own high-performance MRI scanner), a wide spectrum of specialized surgical interventions is possible, if necessary.
Our most frequently provided services
- Diagnosis and treatment of injury- and wear-related back problems
- Conservative pain management (physiotherapy, infiltrations…)
- CT-guided nerve root blocks
- Treatment of prolapsed disks
- Microsurgery for prolapsed disc removal (lumbar spine and cervical spine)
- Microsurgical decompression for spinal stenosis
- Facet denervation
- Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty
- Surgical spinal stabilization
Please contact our attending physicians for an initial consultation!
All medical specialists for Neurology/psychiatry
All medical specialists for Neurosurgery