Ongoing investments in medical technological devices and facilities guarantee that we have the necessary infrastructure for providing excellent and safe medical services.
The modern surgical wing meets the highest standards and specialized facilities allow for the use of endoscopic surgical techniques, especially for gynecology, surgery, orthopedics, and trauma surgery.
As it includes both an IMCU and ICU, the recovery ward can provide intensive care when necessary and guarantees proper treatment for post-surgical patients.
The Döbling Private Hospital possesses:
- Four modern operating rooms (one of which is outfitted specially for endoscopic operations)
- A recovery ward including IMCU/ICU
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Obstetrics: two birthing rooms with birthing beds and relaxation tub and birth pool
- A connected Outpatient Center including laboratory and medical imaging (x-rays, CT, MRI, ultrasound, mammography)