Kidneys, urinary tract, bladder
The human body has a highly efficient and fascinating filtration system for metabolic end products and toxins. As a result, diseases of the kidneys, bladder, ureter and urethra frequently result in major health problems as well as personally challenging life situations. The attending physicians of Döbling Private Hospital specialized in the field of urology have extensive experience and enjoy an outstanding international reputation – for instance in the top-notch treatment of kidney tumors. The use of modern, minimally invasive surgical methods is a given at the hospital, as is a sensitive approach that avoids talking down to patients.
Our most frequently provided services
- Kidney tumor – minimally invasive removal
- Transitional cell carcinoma – surgical removal
- Bladder tumor – transurethral resection (TUR bladder)
- Adrenal glands tumor – minimally invasive removal
- Minimally invasive pyeloplasty, investigation of pyelitis
- Floating kidneys – surgical fixation (nephropexy)
- Investigation of hydronephrosis (kidney swelling)
- Ureter reimplantation (ureterocystoneostomy)
- Narrowing (stricture) of the urethra – surgical intervention
- Urinary tract infections
Please contact our attending physicians for an initial consultation!
All medical specialists for Urology
All medical specialists for Gynecology and obstetrics