Ear, nose and throat
Hearing, taste, smell, balance: No other medical specialty covers as many sensory organs as ENT (ear, nose, throat). Central body functions such as swallowing or speaking fall within this field, as do issues revolving around sleep or the common problem of nasal sinus inflammation (sinusitis).
Döbling Private Hospital covers a particularly broad spectrum of surgical services within the ENT field, while making use of ultramodern technology. The ENT specialist of your choice will find here the perfect infrastructure and equipment for providing excellent medical care.
Our most frequently provided services
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Nasal septum correction
- Aesthetic nose correction
- Correction of protruding ears (otopexy)
- Ear surgery to improve hearing and eliminate inflammation
- Tube dilatation (middle ear)
- Larynx microsurgery
- Tear duct surgery
- Interventions for snoring, sleep-related respiratory disorders
- Routine interventions (pharyngeal tonsils, paracentesis)
- Zenker’s diverticulum
- Interventions in the outer neck (lymph nodes, cysts, tumors)
- Diagnosis and treatment of dizziness (including Menière’s disease)
- Pediatric ENT
Please contact our attending physicians for an initial consultation!