Cardiovascular diseases are the clear number one cause of death in Austria at 36 percent of cases. These generally chronic diseases of the heart and blood vessels are often a symptom of old age, but an unhealthy lifestyle can bring about such consequences earlier in life. Appropriate health screening checks provide assurances or help ensure that the necessary steps can be taken in time.
The Outpatient Center for Internal Medicine of Döbling Outpatient Center has the modern medical technology necessary to perform a wide range of cardiovascular tests. The focus lies on chronic and acute heart disease, high blood pressure and vascular health. At Döbling Private Hospital, we offer appropriate conservative treatments as well as a surgical spectrum that ranges from venous surgery to the implantation of pacemakers.
Our most frequently provided services
- ECG – 24-hour ECG – stress ECG (ergometry)
- 24-hour blood pressure measurement
- High blood pressure treatment
- Transthoracic cardiac ultrasound
- Cardiac MRI
- Myocardial scintigraphy
- Calcium scoring
- Investigation of syncope episodes
- Acute internal medical care (e.g. cardiac insufficiency – cardiac decompensation)
- Metabolic syndrome: Diabetes treatment
- Pacemaker: Implantation & follow-up checks
- Vascular ultrasound
- Peripheral oscillometry
- Venous surgery (varicose veins)
Please contact our attending physicians for an initial consultation!
All medical specialists for Angiology
All medical specialists for Cardiology
All medical specialists for General surgery and visceral surgery
All medical specialists for Visceral surgery